In the case of a terrorist act in the Minsk metro had already arrested five people, including the alleged. The latter confessed to the crime, as well as involvement in the bombings in 2005 and 2008.
The number of detainees suspected of terrorist organizations in the Minsk metro had increased to five. ' For two to preventive measures - detention ' - said on Thursday, April 14, Deputy Attorney General Andrew Swede, speaking at a press conference in Minsk. According to him, one of two prisoners - the direct perpetrators of terrorist acts, the other - his accomplice. All five young people - the citizens of Belarus Clearance up to 30 years.
The alleged perpetrator has confessed to the explosion in Minsk subway on April 11 that killed 12 people, as well as two other similar crimes, said Lenta. ru. ...
In addition, he said, ' surveillance camera clearly recorded the face' of the perpetrator. Representatives of the Attorney General at a press conference showed reporters a video in which a man is seen, which put the bag with the explosive mechanism under the seat on the Metro ' October '. Then he stepped aside and pressed a button radio, writes Rbc. ru.
The investigation revealed the fact, which were manufactured explosives and mechanisms, further informed the Swedish. ... The investigation team has collected more than a thousand exhibits on the site of the explosion, he added.
Journalists who reported the explosion cause for questioning.
Meanwhile, General Prosecutor of Belarus Grigory Vasilevich expressed dissatisfaction with the way some media outlets covered the explosion in Minsk subway, reports news agency AP. Some of them staged a ' dancing in the blood ', he said. ...
Friday, April 27, 2012
Terrorist attack in Minsk - Suspects arrested new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment